Let’s stick with Zoom sessions

Joanna Carbajal

My experience during the pandemic was hard ever since it started. I started losing myself.

It was becoming harder to focus since the pandemic was new and was stressing many families and my peers, but then I realized the school work was getting easier.

I tried hard to keep my grades up and luckily, I did.

My experience was interesting because since the pandemic was new to everyone, I ended up getting used to it, though I still had a little trouble focusing.

When the fall semester started, I was actually liking distance learning. I attended online classes, and by November, some students returned to school. 

I personally think online classes are easier because all I have to do is pay attention in the Zoom platform and do the work. But why I find it easier is because I can get ahead at doing my assignments and finish them on time. That’s the strategy I developed for online classes.

Also, I focus more in class because I feel like I get distracted by random stuff going on out of class and just anywhere in general. 

I can tailor my study hours to fit into my everyday schedule.

When you are not required to be in class at a certain time or for a certain period of time, my study time can reflect on my own needs rather than accommodate a school’s schedule. I am in between wanting to go back to school and staying in online classes.

At least now, I’m not as lost.