Episode 6: LETS GO CLUBBING – International Exchange Club

$1000
    $1000

About the Contributors
    Pricilla Escobedo, Staff Reporter
    Junior Pricilla Escobedo spent her first year as a staff writer for The Accolade in her sophomore year. This year, Escobedo returns to continue improving her reporting and formatting skills and looks forward to contributing to The Accolade newsletter. She has won two Best of SNO awards for her articles. Outside of The Accolade, Escobedo participates in several clubs and is an Advancement Via Individual Determination student. She strives to be more involved in school and is a part of Link Crew this year. Escobedo hopes that the print publication of The Accolade does not lessen in popularity against online media.
    Dareen Hagekhalil, Staff Reporter
    After taking the Journalism 1 course during her junior year, senior Dareen Hagekhalil joins The Accolade as a staff reporter. She hopes to improve her writing and social skills by working with the award-winning team. Previously as a cub reporter, Hagekhalil loved expressing her thoughts on important social issues through opinion pieces and plans to continue expanding on these ideas this year. In her spare time, Hagekhalil can be seen watching sports, napping, talking politics or binging a new TV show.
    $1000
    $1000