Episode 5: Netflix and ‘Grill’ing with Paul Dergarabedian

Song: Compton by Lincoln Reads (https://open.spotify.com/show/7ikZsUGwfyVVksKGZtf63X?si=0e7f3eb031b54544)

$1000
$1000

About the Contributors
Faith Jung
Faith Jung, Entertainment Editor
After spending her first year on The Accolade staff as the social media manager, junior Faith Jung returns as the arts & entertainment editor for the 2023-2024 school year. Jung is excited to work with the rest of the staff once again to write more stories and expand the influence of the school paper. Aside from working for The Accolade, Jung often takes part in community service, club activities and studying. She also likes to watch Korean dramas and hang out with her friends in her free time.
Stacy Kim
Stacy Kim, Feature Editor
After her first year as staff reporter for The Accolade, senior Stacy Kim is eager to return, prepared to serve as the 2023-2024 feature editor. After working closely with the feature editors last year, Kim was inspired by the compelling stories within the section and hopes to further expand her writing skills. During her time on staff, Kim hopes to share more stories of life on campus and enhance her reporting skills.  Outside of The Accolade, Kim participates in various clubs and organizations such as the California Association of Student Councils and Cooperation Act. She also enjoys creating playlists, taking naps and eating Korean food.
$1000
$1000